For over fifty years JMA Credit Control have been offering professional debt collection services are cost effective prices and rates. JMA is helping small to medium size businesses collect their overdue accounts quickly and cost-effectively a flexible rates and fee model to collect upaid debts of all sizes.
We offer a flexible fee model including no collection no fee and annual fee based models.
What are JMA Debt Collectors Fees & Rates?
You have two options:
Commission scale(based on the total debt)
|$0 – $1,000||25%|
|$1,001 – $2,000||15%|
|$2001 – $5,000||12.5%|
|$5,001 – $20,000||7.5%|
Reduce your commission fees
|$0 – $1,000||25%|
|$1,001 – $2,000||12.5%|
|$2,001 – $5,000||10%|
|$5,001 – $20,000||5%|
Can I Claim or Recover Debt Collection Fees?
If you have an agreement with your debtor that includes terms and conditions that allow you to recover debt collection fees and rates, these can be added to the debt and legally recovered from the debtor. If you don’t, we can show you how to change your terms of trade documents so in future your debt collection fees are paid by your debtors’.
How JMA Debt Collection Fees work?
When our name is introduced to start the collection process, the majority of debtors’ will either pay the full amount of the debt or make an arrangement to pay by instalments. We either send a final notice letter on our letterhead or we can send a solicitors letter of demand. View an example of our
If the letters are unsuccessful, we can then follow up with a telephone demand and exhaust all pre-legal steps to recover your debts.If they are a company or business we can also list a default on their credit history on your behalf.We consider our process to be “best practice” but of course our service can be tailored to suit your individual needs.
Why choose JMA Debt Collectors?
The unique benefits of our debt collectors service include:
- All of the staff at JMA have been with the Company for over seven years and the one person is dedicated to service your needs throughout the whole process.
- Same day action on accounts referred for collection.
- Established 1960 – Over 50 years experience.
- In-house Solicitor.
- Commission Free letters of demand.
- Ability to list payment defaults against your debtors.
- 24/7 online access to track the progress of your accounts with live updates.
- Speedy legal process – legal documents issued within 48 hours.